i think someone should find out who this company is ,and just like any other fraudulent company file theft charges The better business bureau knows I'm sure.that's,whats wrong with the world today, people just don't care about what happening to the lower class people who cant afford dental plan.were already in turmoil with the economy.god does not like ugly well I'm not just going for the oke doke!

i gonna find away to get my money back and see to it these people are exposed.to the media, and if someone know the person or persons responsible their will be a reward and i will gladly pay it

Had an Experience with Ameriplan Usa?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1117700

I tried to use my Ameriplan dental at the dental office they didn't pay anything on my bill but they are takeing $25.00 out of my account every month then you call the company they tell you a different thing just a rip off , I'm glad I didn't tell no one else about it. They said go to the website to cancel but I don't see anything to cancel it' got to look into this.

Maryville, Missouri, United States #926241

God doesn't like ugly?Then He's got a quite a sense of humor.

Ever see a platypus?Lmao!

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #691429

I was looking for a job at home and thought this was a legit job.(AmeriPlan) placed ads didn't get anywhere try using the membership book Platinum Freedom Pass paying out $60.00 a month.Got no where most providers don't honor the discounts that they agreed to.

The book has out dated information. Fought with sprint for 3 months got no where, tried other program discounts Like prescriptions. Was offered $7 off for ameriplan's member card. $17 if I sign up with Wallgrens (bill was $78.00) at Sam's I Paid only $26.00 6 Flags gives a better discount directly through their own company then what was agreed to in the book.

these program books that are being sold need constant updating. This book is a 2008 sprint said they change codes ever 6 months or so.It's not like it's not a good idea. it's just doesn't help anyone if you can't use it because it's outdated. 24 programs to many don't have proper codes, I've tried them.

I can't sell some thing that doesn't work for me.

I believe you treat people the way you want to be treated.:sigh former I.B.O and Member signing off.

im been using this program and and it almost paid for all my cjilds dental braces.

this *** is wack

I tried the provider search www.ameriplanusaprovidersearch.com with the following criteria: Boston, MA 02116 within 60 Miles. but No Providers Found ...

I am unable to find a dentist that will take this plan in my area. I live in Taylor Springs, Il and there are a lot of dentist within 50 miles. I would like to have help finding a dentist.

I actually canceled with Ameriplan.Almost immediately after joining.

I guess I was skeptical like most people. I thought, this just seems like such a great thing...and we all know how that usually ends up. Needless to say, about a month later I gave them a try again..it's been 2 years and I honestly couldn't be happier. Halfway through joining I started to work as an Ameriplan IBO and what initially was my goal of making an extra $300-400/month has flourished to nearly $2,000.

I know it doesn't seem like much, but considering that I only work a 15 hour week and this is residual, I feel so completely blessed.

Our mortgage is $1,200..so you do the math!:)

this is true!!!!!!!!!

You people should not beleive everything you read!!Just becuase a comapny has a number on their web site does not mean they answer it!!

That was the point of one of the complaints!!Geez, pay attention!!